Turn On The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hogwarts: A Time of Change
Here goes nothing [Gabrielle] EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» River Bonds Valley
Here goes nothing [Gabrielle] EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:19 pm by Guest

» Here goes nothing [Gabrielle]
Here goes nothing [Gabrielle] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:37 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Emily Adams Wall of HATE
Here goes nothing [Gabrielle] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:50 pm by Emily Sophia Adams

» Face Claim
Here goes nothing [Gabrielle] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:40 pm by Emily Sophia Adams

» Lawson, Jacob Christopher (DRAFT)
Here goes nothing [Gabrielle] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:54 am by Jacob Lawson

» Adams, Emily Sophia
Here goes nothing [Gabrielle] EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:41 pm by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Michelle Rianna Amorcya
Here goes nothing [Gabrielle] EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:50 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Amorcya, Gabrielle Renee
Here goes nothing [Gabrielle] EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:47 am by Michelle Amorcya

Here goes nothing [Gabrielle]

2 posters

Go down

Here goes nothing [Gabrielle] Empty Here goes nothing [Gabrielle]

Post  Michelle Amorcya Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:38 am

It was the morning after Michelle Amorcya had sex with Chad Wyler. Michelle had barely woken up when she felt the awful headache. She couldn’t believe she let herself drink an entire bottle of wine and had random sex. She pulled one of her big fluffy pillows over her head. She could hear her twin sister/ best friend in their shared bathroom. She knew, for a fact that as soon as she saw Gabrielle she would tell her what happened.

Michelle groaned as she rolled over and threw her pillow on the floor. She had no idea what had drove her to do what she did. Sure, she had been upset, but she was still an intelligent girl. She had morals, self-respect, and other sorts of stuff that a person should have. She knew that having random sex with the bar owner was bad. Especially since Chad is like 25 or something older than her only 16 years of age. Michelle sat up in her bed wide-eyed. She had sex with someone who was practically 9 years older than her.

There’s no way she did what she did last night. It had to of been some bad dream. She pushed her blankets off and swung her feet off the bed. She let her feet rest on the carpet as she dug her toes in feeling the plushy-ness of it. She looked down at what she was wearing. ”Fantastic” She said this sarcastically. She was still wearing what she was wearing, only that her tank top was on backwards. How in the world did she walk from the bar to her house with a tank top on BACKWARDS.

She leaned her head on her hands and breathed slowly. It wasn't like she had been a virgin, but she had never had sex with someone random. She shook her head. She had to tell someone, but she needed to feel more presentable. She wanted to tell Gabrielle what happened, but she didn't want to look like it just happened. Michelle knew that she probably looked like a mess. She'll just put fresh clothes on then figure out what's next.

She pushed herself off her bed and in the direction of her closet. She figured that if she put clean clothes on maybe she would feel better. She pulled her all of her clothes and pulled on fresh under clothes, a baggy grey t-shirt, and jean shorts. The next step would be to brush her hair and wash her face. She walked over to her bathroom door and put her ear against it. Her hair needed to be brushed before Gabrielle saw her. She tried to listen and figure out where her twin was, but she couldn’t tell exactly.

She figured that Gabrielle had to be in her own room, so she opened the bathroom door. Gabrielle wasn’t in there, but her bedroom door was open. Michelle quickly brushed all the tangles out of her hair and braided it loosely. She washed her face and casually glanced into Gabrielle’s room. She couldn’t see her, but she knew she had to be there. ”Gabs?” She waited briefly for any kind of noise/response. She figured she might as well just say it. No point on dragging out the inevitable. ”I got drunk and had sex with Chad last night.” She said it quickly and walked back into her room. She closed her bedroom door, but knew that it wouldn’t stop Gabrielle from barging in. She sat in the middle of her bed, waiting for whatever came next.
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Here goes nothing [Gabrielle] Empty Re: Here goes nothing [Gabrielle]

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:31 am

Gabrielle had woken up far too early for her liking. She’d gone on a date with Kyle the night before (he’d taken her to Antarya Amarcis, the little romantic!), and they hadn’t gotten home until about 1 that morning, after going for a walk along the beach. Kyle had pulled out all the stops last night, and for what, Gabrielle had no idea. She’d gone straight to bed after getting home (Kyle had walked her home, too. Such a gentleman), and Michelle’s doors had been closed. Gabrielle had assumed that her sister had been asleep, seeing as she was the one who always went to bed early, and woke up early. Gabrielle had woken up at about 8am. She had no idea why, but could only put it down to the fact that Cupcake and Frosting had been especially vivacious that morning.

It was now about 10am, and Gabrielle had gotten more done in those two hours than she’d ever gotten done in an entire day. She’d cleaned her room (even though the maids had insisted she leave it for them to do), she’d cleaned Sprinkles’ litter tray, and she’d taken Cupcake and Frosting for a walk. She’d even managed to get down to the stables and clean out Cookie’s stall. After giving Muffin some bird seed, Gabrielle was now in the twin’s shared bathroom feeding Banana and Orange, the twin’s moneys. She could hear movement from Michelle’s room, and a frown creased her face. Was Michelle only just getting up? That was unusual for Gabrielle’s 2 minute older sister. Usually, she would have been up hours before Gabrielle. She would have had Apple walked, Strawberry fed and groomed, the monkeys fed, and Cherry’s cage cleaned.

Gabrielle turned her head to the door that led into Michelle’s room, resisting the urge to go and see her sister. Michelle hadn’t quite been the same since Jared had broken up with her, but she’d always insisted that she was fine. Being twins, Gabrielle knew that wasn’t entirely true, but she’d given the other girl her space, thinking Michelle would come to Gabrielle when she was ready. She hadn’t, yet. Gabrielle sighed, scratched Banana and Orange on their heads, and exited the bathroom back into her room. Just as she walked back into her bathroom, Gabrielle heard Michelle’s bathroom door open. She paused, considering going back into the bathroom, but Michelle probably needed to use the toilet or something. Gabrielle sat down on the floor with Cupcake and Frosting, waiting for Michelle to finish up in the bathroom and (she hoped) come into Gabrielle’s room to have their usual morning chat. It never came.

She could hear Michelle moving about in the bathroom, and then she heard her name. “Gabs?” Gabrielle turned her head towards the bathroom door, expecting Michelle to be standing there. She wasn’t. “I got drunk and had sex with Chad last night.” Gabrielle heard Michelle walk back into her room and close the door behind her. The younger twin sat in shock for a moment, before launching herself to her feet and all but running through the bathroom to Michelle’s door. She pushed open the door, ignoring the loud bang it made as it slammed into the wall. “You did WHAT with WHO?!” she screeched, storming into Michelle’s room, where the older of the two sat in the middle of her bed, looking entirely too calm about the situation. That seemed to annoy Gabrielle more as she paced in front of the bed, throwing dirty looks at Michelle every now and then.

Finally, she came to a stop, staring at Michelle. “Explain yourself”, she said through gritted teeth, obviously trying to contain her anger, but not doing a very good job of it.
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle Amorcya Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:06 am

Michelle knew that she wasn’t going to act like her sister would want her to in this situation. She just sat there calmly. It wasn’t long before she heard her door hit the wall with a loud bang and her blonde twin come rushing in. ” You did WHAT with WHO?!” Michelle simply repeated herself. ”I got drunk and had sex with Chad last night. Sex. Chad. Bartender. OLD.” She said old louder than the other words, but she was still kind of freaked out that her was practically 9 years older than her.

She watched her sister pace back and forth and she couldn’t help but laugh. She knew that laughing would probably make Gabrielle angrier, but she couldn’t help it. Maybe she was still a little drunk from the night before. The random dirty looks she was getting from her sister made the situation even funnier. She kept laughing until she let herself lay down on her bed. ”Explain yourself”

”I’m sorry!” She said quickly between the laughter. She took a deep breath to stop laughing. She sat up and looked at her best friend. ”I needed to get over him Gabrielle.” She took another deep breath. She knew she had been avoiding talking to anyone about her recent breakup. She had been in love with this guy. She thought she would probably eventually marry him. She thought they were happy together and that everything was perfect. It wasn’t until he told her he had to leave and that he didn’t want to continue the relationship that she realized that her life was going to change. She couldn’t believe that Jared wasn’t a part of her life anymore. She had given him everything she could, including her virginity, but he didn’t want her anymore.

”I was tired of crying and I was tired of moping around. I went downstairs after I knew everyone was asleep and I drank an entire bottle of wine. Around two in the morning I got hungry, and instead of cooking something and burning the house down, I went to the Drunken Elf. I’m not entirely sure what I did exactly when I got there, but I know I decided I wasn’t hungry.” Michelle sighed. She knew Gabrielle never agreed with her having sex with Jared. Even though Michelle knew Gabs didn’t like it, Michelle still told her sister everything. That’s just what they do. Secrets don’t make friends.

”I had only had sex with Jared. Now that he’s gone, it doesn’t mean anything. No matter who I find to love me next, they won’t be my first and I didn’t think it would matter if they were my second. It’s not special anymore.” Michelle looked down. She wasn’t proud of it. Of course, when she was younger, the plan was that she was only going to have sex with the person she was going to spend the rest of her life with. That’s what she thought when she had sex with Jared. Now that he was gone, none of her plans mattered.

”Don’t be mad at me Gabby…I just…needed to get over him…” She felt like she was going to cry, but she wasn’t going to let herself. She did not just get drunk and have random sex for no reason. It was supposed to make her feel better!
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:43 am

Her sister’s calmness was starting to bug Gabrielle more than she could even describe. You didn’t just shout from the bathroom that you’d had sex with the seedy bartender, and then walk away. You didn’t just sit on your bed after sharing said news, and look as calm as Michelle did now. Michelle had never, ever been the type of person for random sex, let alone sex with seedy bartenders who were much, much older than her. “I got drunk and had sex with Chad last night. Sex. Chad. Bartender. OLD.” Gabrielle cringed slightly as Michelle all but yelled the world ‘old’. Gabrielle stood with her hands on her hips, her right foot tapping on the ground as she examined her slightly older sister. Her left eye twitched as Michelle laughed. After a while, Michelle started laughing even more, and let herself fall back onto the bed. “I’m sorry!” was the pathetic apology Gabrielle received between laughs. Michelle took a deep breath and finally stopped laughing. Gabrielle remained where she was, hands on her hips, right foot tapping on the carpet. She saw nothing funny about this.

“I needed to get over him Gabrielle.” Gabrielle only raised an eyebrow in response, waiting for her sister to continue her explanation. Michelle had been avoiding this conversation for far too long. Gabrielle knew she’d been in love with the guy, probably thought they’d end up getting married. Everyone had seen how happy Jared and Michelle had been together, and on the outside, everything had looked perfect. “I was tired of crying and I was tired of moping around. I went downstairs after I knew everyone was asleep and I drank an entire bottle of wine. Around two in the morning I got hungry, and instead of cooking something and burning the house down, I went to the Drunken Else. I’m not entirely sure what I did exactly when I got there, but I know I decided I wasn’t hungry.” Gabrielle bit her tongue. She didn’t want to interrupt her sister while she was talking. It had taken long enough for Michelle to finally talk to Gabrielle about this, and Gabrielle did not want to ruin it by interrupting her.

“I had only had sex with Jared.” Gabrielle cringed. She hadn’t exactly been happy when Michelle had come to her to tell her that part of their relationship. It wasn’t a secret that Gabrielle had never liked Jared, not even for a second. She hadn’t even tried to get along with him, not for Michelle’s sake, not even for Kyle’s sake, and Kyle had been Jared’s best friend. “Now that he’s gone, it doesn’t mean anything. No matter who I find to love next, they won’t be my first and I didn’t think it would matter if they were my second. It’s not special anymore.” Gabrielle sighed as her sister looked down, the tapping of her foot stopping. She hated seeing her sister like this, she really did. “Don’t be mad at me, Gabby...” Gabrielle cringed once more as her sister used her nickname. “I just...needed to get over him...”

Michelle looked like she was going to cry, and that made Gabrielle feel terrible for being angry at her sister. But what Michelle did... that was completely out of character for her. Gabrielle knew all about having a rebound when you broke up with your boyfriend, but that rebound was supposed to be someone you knew, not some seedy 30-something year old bartender who could probably be arrested for this (Gabrielle was choosing to ignore the fact that Michelle was over the age of consent). Gabrielle took a deep breath, and folded her arms across her chest. She wanted to pick her words carefully. “Michelle. I understand everything you just said. Trust me, I do”, she said. “But getting drunk, and having sex with a guy you hardly know, who is probably old enough to be your father? That is not you. That has never been you!” Gabrielle moved to sit on the bed next to Michelle.

“Having sex with a random person does not equal getting over Jared. You want to get over Jared, you buy a huge tub of ice cream, and down the whole thing while you cry your eyes out. You take all the photos you have of him, and you burn them. You throw away everything he ever got you. Having sex with a random does not fix anything. It probably makes things a whole lot worse!” Gabrielle sighed again, massaging her temple with her fingers. She had no idea what to say, what to do to make Michelle feel better. Gabrielle had only broken up with one person, and she hadn’t had the decency to even tell her sister until after Michelle and Jared had broken up. “If you were struggling, Mich, you should have come to me. You should have spoken to me so that I could have tried to help you”, Gabrielle said. “I’m not trying to make you feel even worse about this than I’m sure you already do. I just don’t know what to think. It’s just not like you to do that...”
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle Amorcya Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:20 am

Michelle was originally going to just listen to what Gabrielle had to say. ” Michelle. I understand everything you just said. Trust me, I do….But getting drunk, and having sex with a guy you hardly know, who is probably old enough to be your father? That is not you. That has never been you!” After hearing this Michelle couldn't just keep quiet. ”There is no way he’s old enough to be my father! Sure he’s older than we are, but he can’t be THAT old.”

Michelle frowned. At the beginning of this conversation she wasn't sure what she expected from Gabrielle, but this was defiantly not it. ” “Having sex with a random person does not equal getting over Jared. You want to get over Jared, you buy a huge tub of ice cream, and down the whole thing while you cry your eyes out. You take all the photos you have of him, and you burn them. You throw away everything he ever got you. Having sex with a random does not fix anything. It probably makes things a whole lot worse!” Michelle just shook her head. She couldn't just not say anything.

”I can’t just get rid of everything related to Jared. It’s just not possible.” She looked towards Boomer as if proving a point. Boomer was Jared’s Beagle puppy. He had gotten him as a gift from his parents, but when he left, he didn't take the puppy with him. Since Michelle loved the dog she took him in. Plus, if she was honest with herself, she didn't want to get rid of everything Jared related. He was an important part of her life and she needed to accept that.

Gabrielle’s voice pulled her out of her thoughts. “If you were struggling, Mich, you should have come to me. You should have spoken to me so that I could have tried to help you….I’m not trying to make you feel even worse about this than I’m sure you already do. I just don’t know what to think. It’s just not like you to do that...” Michelle nodded, but also disagreed with her sister. ”I understand that you want to help. But it’s just like how you had to deal with the whole Jake thing by yourself. Sometimes you just have to handle things on your own.”

It made her kind of sad to say that. She didn't want to have to do things on her own, but she knew she had to. ”I love you and I love telling you things. I feel awful about having sex with Chad. Just my luck I caught some kind of disease last night. I don’t know.” She scooted closer to her sister and leaned her head on her shoulder. ”I understand why you would think it wouldn't help my situation, but I really think it did. I feel a lot better. I mean just look at how many times we've said Jared’s name and I haven’t fell apart. Right after he left I couldn't even say his name.” She was moving on. It might not be the healthiest way to move on, but she was moving on.
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:37 am

“There is no way he’s old enough to be my father! Sure he’s older than we are, but he can’t be THAT old.” Gabrielle thought about that for a minute, then nodded. Okay, maybe she’d over exaggerated just a bit. But the point was, he was older than Michelle. Not just a year or two older, but he was at least five years older than Gabrielle’s sister. Gabrielle watched as a frown appeared on her sister’s face, and then Michelle shook her head. “I can’t just get rid of everything related to Jared. It’s just not possible.” She looked towards Boomer, Jared’s Beagle puppy. Gabrielle followed Michelle’s gaze, and sighed. When Jared had left, he’d left Boomer with Kyle. Kyle, as much as he liked animals, hadn’t wanted to add yet another animal to his twin sister’s already large collection (Ruby had had her eye on Boomer since Jared’s parents had gotten him the puppy), so he had given Boomer to Gabrielle, who had said she’d give the puppy to Michelle.

“I understand that you want to help. But it’s just like how you had to deal with the whole Jake thing by yourself. Sometimes you just have to handle things on your own.” That wasn’t entirely true. Gabrielle hadn’t wanted to deal with her breakup with Jake by herself. She just hadn’t wanted to go to Michelle, because Michelle hadn’t even known about the relationship in the first place. “I love you and I love telling you things. I feel awful about having sex with Chad. Just my luck I caught some kind of disease last night. I don’t know.” At this, Gabrielle’s eyes widened. Oh, PLEASE tell me they used protection. Gabrielle stared at her sister, but Michelle didn’t notice as she moved closer to Gabrielle, leaning her head on her shoulder. Natural instinct kicked in, and Gabrielle’s arms slipped around her sister.

“I understand why you would think it wouldn’t help my situation, but I really think it did. I feel a lot better. I mean just look at how many times we’ve said Jared’s name and I haven’t fell apart. Right after he left I couldn’t even say his name.” All of this was true. Gabrielle knew it was all true. Michelle had been a wreck when Jared had left. Anything that reminded her of her ex boyfriend had sent her into a deep depression. It had taken at least three weeks after Gabrielle had gotten Boomer off Kyle to give the beagle puppy to her sister. Gabrielle let out another sigh. In her own, weird way, Michelle was moving on. Gabrielle might not agree with the way she was doing it, but that didn’t matter. What mattered was that her sister was moving on, and she was happy again.

“I can’t say I agree with your methods”, Gabrielle started, “But if you think that’s what you needed to help you move on, then who am I to argue with that?” Gabrielle kissed her sister on the top of her head, giving her a little squeeze as she did so. “Just promise me this sleeping with random, seedy guys isn’t going to become a habit of yours...”
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down